Buying Chairs for Office Purposes That Are Safe and Comfortable
Spending long hours in the workspace is not the ideal thing to do, but this cannot be avoided because it is part of professional responsibility. The right solution is to choose the right support so that you feel safe and comfortable while working. One of them is by choosing a chair for the right office needs.
Buying a chair for office use that is comfortable to use all day long is not easy because you have to consider several things beforehand, such as:
- Comprehensive backrest. This means you have to choose a chair for office use with a backrest that can fully support your back. That way, your posture while sitting will be maintained.
- Choose a chair for office use with a contour that resembles the shape of the body when in a sitting position. This is to help support the body’s burden perfectly and avoid discomfort that can be risky to health. This is to avoid developing aches or pains during or after sitting.
- Chair height must also be considered. If the office chair you are going to buy is too high where your feet don’t touch the floor perfectly, then this is not an ideal choice. Currently there are many office chairs whose height can be adjusted and you can choose the type of chair.
- Choose a chair material that is breathable or has good air circulation. Also choose a soft upholstery material that doesn’t irritate the skin. That way, you will still be comfortable sitting all day.
- Ergonomics is one of the important factors that must be considered in choosing a chair for this purpose. This can help your body to move freely so that blood circulation in your body remains good. So that the body remains comfortable and healthy when used for work.
One example of a chair for office use that is ideal and safe and comfortable for everyday work is the Gava model from HighPoint Furniture. It has a high type of back rest, equipped with an adjustable head rest, adjustable arm-rests, and contoured and soft seat cushions.
In today’s fast-paced and technology-driven world, many people spend a significant portion of their day working at desks. Adjustable desks, also known as sit-stand desks, have gained popularity as a solution to combat health issues and promote a healthier and more productive work environment. HighPoint launch ALTA Desk to provide the best work experiences. ALTA, […]
Everyone has experienced having a doubt, question, or being unsure of something’s goodness or veracity. Questioning is a usual aspect of human daily existence. On a daily basis, you might think more than twice about buying something, especially online shopping. In order to determine whether something is worth, you need to verify it with […]
What is Flexible Office? Flexible office is a reaction of being adaptive to unpredictable challenges that start common to our society so that the flexible office becomes a new design breakthrough that can accommodate every user’s work habits. A number of new spaces have been created, including open-plan offices, focus areas, and collaboration spaces that […]
During the epidemic, the DCM office—which specializes in foods and toys—was designed, and HighPoint got the chance to supply the office with furniture, including custom made pieces. People who are becoming accustomed to “working from home” might not feel comfortable going back to the workplace for work, inspired this design concept. In addition, the design […]
Slat walls are a popular and versatile element of modern interior design, providing a functional and aesthetic way to divide space. Typically, PVC and MDF are the two types of materials used in making slat walls. Introducing WOODSLAT from HighPoint, which is made with a combination of polyester and HDF. In this article, we will […]
PLAYFUL ATMOSPHERE IN TRAVELOKA OFFICE WITH ACOUSTIC PANEL Many people are not accustomed to returning to the office. The difficulty of adapting to a serious and focused office environment caused many companies have changed their office designs. Caturnusa Sejahtera Finance (Traveloka Paylater) uses Vecho from HighPoint as an acoustic treatment in their office space to […]
While we will be back to work, school, or social activities in an open plan space, here are key facts to anticipate: √ It takes 20 minutes to regain your focus after a small distraction (Study fromUniversity of California) √ Over 50% of people have a hard time concentrating in open-plan spaces (Study from University of […]