HighPoint values your trust, and your privacy is important to us. It is HighPoint’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, highpointoffice.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We ask for personal information to improve our service to you. We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect to the best of our ability to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
HighPoint do not share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
HighPoint website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Your use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information.
Some of the cookies are strictly necessary for the functionality of the site while others are used to enhance the performance and your user experience.
Strictly necessary cookies are used to:
- Remember what is in your shopping cart
- Remember how far you are through an order
Functional cookies are used to:
- Remember your Login details
- Make sure you are secure when logged in
- Make sure that the web site looks consistent
- Offer live chat support
Performance cookies are used to:
- Enhance the performance of the web site
- Enhance the user experience
Targeting cookies are used to:
- Allow you to share and like
- Send information to other websites to customize their advertisement
The cookies are used to improve services for you through:
- Enabling the functionality of some specific services like payment which will not work without those cookies
- Enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
- Recognising that you may already have given a username and password when logged in to highpointoffice.com so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and to ensure that there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast
- Analysing data to help us understand how you use online services so we can improve them
If you want to delete any cookies already on your computer, please refer to your browser vendor’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu.