Cord organisers by UT Wire are designed for the everyday D.I.Y. users. No fancy tools, intricate parts, or complicated instructions are needed to install. Just simple products to keep cords organised the hassle-free way because we feel time should be spent on enjoying life.Cord Channel are he simplest way to organise and conceal cables on the wall without the hassle of working with additional connectors or joints. Conceal loose cords along the wall and baseboard. Cord line is printable so that you can it match to your wall color.
-. Easy installation
-. Soft and Flexible
-. Easy Access to cords
-. Reroute cables
How to install
1. Clean and dry area of wall.
2. Apply tape first to the wall.
3. Cut cord channel to desired length.
4. Peel off liner from tape and press Cord Channel firmly to the tape for 30 seconds. Slit should face the front.
5. Press gently to open the slip. Wait 15 minutes before inserting cords for best results.